- After School Club
- Helping Your Child with their Learning
- Friends of Dishforth School
- Colour Fun Fashion Show 23rd May 2018
- Easter Chicks Fundraiser
- Friends of School Fete
- Silent Auction of Promises 2018
- Nearly New Uniform
- Raise funds at Home while you shop online
- Snappy Tags
- Friends of Dishforth School
- Home Learning
- Term Dates
Returners from Bewerley Park
Bewerley Park 2019
Cross Country Run
Sports Day Friday 12th July 9:15
Silent Auction of Promises 2018
Our school's Silent Auction of Promises is one of our most successful fundraisers.
The last auction in 2016 raised a fabulous £1281.13 for school
The Friends of Dishforth C of E Primary School are holding a Silent Auction of Promises to raise funds for new school resources. Please find below the list of exciting promises and bidding form. A hard copy of your bidding form needs to be returned to school by 3.30pm on Friday 6th July 2018. Unfortunately, we cannot accept electronic versions of this form.
A huge thank-you to all the kind businesses, parents and children who have donated lots for our auction. It would be fantastic to raise as much as possible, therefore, if you have the opportunity to visit the school website and download further catalogues to give to your neighbours, family and friends or send them the link this would be greatly appreciated. http://dishforth.n-yorks.sch.uk/Parents/Friends-of-Dishforth-School/
You will also be able to find a copy on the school facebook page; https://www.facebook.com/Friends-of-Dishforth-Primary-School-1668416946527769/
We appreciate every bid made as this will add to our fabulous fundraising!
DISHFORTH PRIMARY SCHOOL
SILENT AUCTION OF PROMISES CATALOGUE GUIDE
- Choose items you would like to bid on from the fantastic promises available. You can choose as many as you would like. A secret for success is to end your bid in pence, for example: £15.37, as this assists your bid having a chance of not matching another.
- Please fill in the Bidding Form, marking clearly the amount you would like to bid in the relevant box.
- Please ensure your form has your full contact details on.
- Please enter the maximum amount you would like to spend overall (we will contact you if you have won enough bids to exceed that limit so that you can decide what to do!).
- Please return your form to the school office by 3.30pm on Friday 6th July in A SEALED ENVELOPE, titled Auction of Promises.
- If you are posting your form, please mark the envelope AUCTION OF PROMISES. All envelopes will not be opened until the review of all bids by the Friends Committee.
- The Friends Committee will then review all the bids. On each lot, the highest bid will win. Should two highest bids match exactly we will draw their names from a hat!
- If you have won we will contact you, please then pay your money and enjoy your treat! Thank you very much for participating in our 2018 silent Auction of Promises.
On behalf of everyone on the committee, we look forward to receiving your ideas and thank you for your loyal support.