- Assessment Without Levels
- Assessment Information For Parents
- Our School Curriculum
- Long-Term Curriculum Planning
- National Curriculum
- Reading and Phonics
- Foundation Stage
- Class 1
- Class 2
- Collective Worship & SIAMs
- Compassion Collective Worship
- Class 3
- East Barnby 2015
- Digital Leaders
- Remembrance 2015
In this school, we have Golden Rules. This keeps us safe and happy. This web page will tell you, about the five Golden Rules which we follow and if we don’t we will have a consequence. These are our Golden Rules:
- We look after property.
- We are gentle so everyone feels safe.
- We are polite and kind to everyone.
- We listen and follow instructions first time.
- We care for every one and share
If pupils follow the Golden rules, they will be able to have 30 minutes of Golden time a week. In that time there are lots of activities that each class can do. Usually, it is outdoor sport but if it isn’t a nice day it will be colourings and board games.
If you don’t follow the Golden rules there will be some consequences. The consequences will be different depending on the age of the children. Usually, pupils will have a warning. If pupils still don’t follow the rules, they will miss five minutes of their golden time.
Take a look at our video for some good advice on how NOT to lose your Golden Time!